Early RHD UK car with nearly 30 years race history. Most recently raced in HSCC Historic Touring Cars, it would also suit Classic Alfa Challenge, CSSC Swinging Sixties, etc. Owned since 2011, I have raced and progressively upgraded this car and its now for sale with a fresh 2 litre engine.
- Bob Dove race engine
- stiffened chassis with fibreglass bonnet, boot and doors
- Formula GT lightened gears, Gripper diff and 5.8 CWP
- Upgraded suspension front and rear inc. rose-jointed front suspension geometry kit and custom Watts link
- Alfaholics 4-pot calipers on front and lightweight calipers on rear, plus Tilton pedal box with adjustable brake bias.
- professional re-wire, lightweight race alternator, high torque starter and new wiper motor.
- 57 litre foam filled tank, MSA compliant rollcage, Sparco race seat, Armtech electronic cut-out, new FIA extinguisher, new 6-point harness
- race transponder
- some spares available by separate negotiation