Set of plastic instrument inserts in km/h to suit 750 & 101 Series 1300 Normale from 1955 to 1962.
New improved production, beautifully made and will fit your car perfectly.
- These gauge lenses have the correct taper, all mounting notches, embossed numbers, text and center ring – just like the originals.
- All embossed numbers, text and ring are hand painted – not silkscreen.
- They are made with water clear UV stabilized plastic to prevent yellowing.
- Note: – All Lens Sets now include the complete Gasket Kit -
- Available in the Gasket Kit, are Reproductions of the special Triangulated Bezel Gaskets and Rear Seal Gaskets. These Gaskets fit between the Chrome Bezel and the gauge Glass. They are visible, and keep debris and water from collecting.
- Included are the Two Cable Pass Thru Gaskets on the Speedometer and Tachometer.
- Included are O-ring Housing Gaskets and O-ring Screw Gaskets needed to completely rebuild your gauge set.
- All O-rings are made of long lasting higher cost EPDM to withstand environmental ageing.