Tell me about shipping
Click here for shipping information
How can I return a part to you?
Please post it back to us together with the returns form below.
BREXIT: How will it affect my order? Information for our European customers.
Britain will be leaving the European Union 31st January 2020.
On the 1st February the UK is entering a ‘transition’ period until 31st December 2020, therefore nothing will change until 1st January 2021
- Will I have to pay import duty on my order? No! All European orders will be charged as we currently do.
- Will the shipping time / cost increase? No! The service will remain the same to all our EU customers.
- Will the cost of parts increase? No! We still aim to offer the most competitive prices in the market and will not be imposing any blanket prices increase.
- I have a European VAT number. Will I still be able to use this? Yes! We can still issue VAT-free invoices to our trade customers in Europe.
- After 31st December 2020 all EU orders will be processed the same way as our existing customers around the rest of the world. We have thousands of customers in the Americas, South Africa, Asia and Australasia so we are very experienced in shipping your parts anywhere in the world. Your order will be sent tax free from the UK and you will pay your country’s sales tax (15-20%) on arrival. This means the costs will therefore be approximately the same as they are now, but we will not know until Autumn 2020 whether there will be any additional import tariffs.
I have a VAT number. How can I order without VAT?
If you are a company with a valid European VAT number and are shipping to your main business address, we can invoice you without VAT. Please write your VAT number in the comments box at checkout. Your initial web order receipt will still show VAT but we will remove it before final billing. Note, we will check the validity of your VAT number.
I am in Australia. Must I pay Australian GST?
We will charge GST at 10% on orders to Australia which are under 1000 AUD in value.
Orders over 1000 AUD will show GST at checkout but we will remove it before final billing. Note, you will usually be charged GST by Australian Customs on such orders.
If you have an ABN number, please type it in the comments box at checkout. We will remove the GST before final billing.
I am in the European Union. Must I pay VAT?
Yes, we must charge VAT at the UK rate of 20% on all orders shipped to a country in the European Union.
I am not in the European Union, will I have to pay import duty and if so, how much?
You may have to pay some import duty (particularly if your order is large) but you will need to make your own inquiries as to how much that might be. We ship all over the world and therefore cannot tell you what the duties to each country might be.
Are the prices on your website inclusive of VAT?
No. They do not include VAT. We will add VAT at checkout if shipping is to the UK or any other country in the European Union.
I am in the US/AUSTRALIA/CANADA. Must I pay VAT?
No. We only charge VAT when shipping to the countries of the European Union.
Why is the shipping cost so high for my small parcel?
It probably won’t be! If the parcel is very small, of low value and you don't tick the URGENT box at checkout, we will probably be able reduce the default shipping charge. Your initial order receipt will still show the default charge, but we will aim to reduce it before final billing.
Can I pay by bank transfer?
Yes, if the order value exceeds £200. Please select QUOTATION as a payment method at checkout and write a note in the COMMENTS box at checkout asking to pay by bank transfer. We will contact you with a quotation and our bank details. Please note that this is a much slower way of paying for an order than credit card or Paypal because we have to wait for the transfer to arrive before we can ship and this can take up to a week.
What guarantee is there on your products?
We offer a money back guarantee against faulty manufacture on all our products if they are returned to us within one year.
Can I visit your shop?
Yes, but please notify us a few days in advance.
Must I sign for my parcel?
Not necessarily. For many countries (including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia) DHL offers an On Demand Delivery service where, among other options, you can arrange to receive your parcel without a signature, at your own risk. You can take advantage of this by clicking on a link in your tracking email.
Can I pay in Euros/US Dollars/Aus Dollars?
Sorry, no. We always bill in GB Pounds. But almost all credit cards will allow you to pay in GBP. You can see the Euro/Dollar/AUD/JPY equivalent by using the currency function on our homepage.
Can I pay cash-on-delivery?
Can you deliver to my country?
Almost certainly. We ship to almost every country in the world.
Do you sell parts for the Alfetta / 916 / Alfasud?
Sorry, no. We only supply parts for Alfas built before 1978 except for the Spider which we support until the end of the Series 4 cars in 1993.