B-Quiet is a new Brembo lubricant which provides long term high load capacity and reliability for your braking system.
The brake lubricant should be applied where the parts of the braking system move or slide or on the sliding surface of the calipers and pads, on the pins and on the bushings.
In all these cases, Brembo B-Quiet lubricant effectively reduces braking system noise and guarantees protection of the components from corrosion.
Easy to spread - Thanks to its consistency, it spreads easily without breaking up, maintaining its lubricating properties for a long time.
No Metallic Soaps & Fatty Acids - Its mineral composition, which is oil-based, has no metallic soaps and no fatty acids that make it non-conductive, therefore ideal for vehicles with ABS systems.
Wash Resistant - Brembo B-Quiet is also extremely resistant to washing and to high temperatures, because it is insoluble.
Protects Against Corrosion - Its non-corrosive properties also make it compatible with all metals
Tips For Use
- Clean the contact point between the caliper and the brake backing plate before applying the product.
- Do not apply to braking surfaces of the discs or pads.
- Spread the product on the backing plate and on the contact points between the pad and the caliper. Attention! Do not apply on the friction material.
- Distribute the lubricant evenly on the surface Brembo B-Quiet can be removed using a cloth and/or detergent for disc brakes.
- Brembo B-Quiet is a valid solution for lubricating not only braking system components, but also compressors, centralised lubrication systems, sliding sunroof guides, as well as battery contacts.